Know Where You'll Land
- Understand the relationships between your sales, revenue, and cash
- Customizable model to include all of your assumptions
- Project your cash flow and profitability over the next 12 months
- Factor in the time of your invoice collection
- Factor in the time it takes to pay your bills
Here's Why Your Budget Doesn't Work
Most budget templates you download from the internet treats it like a one time report and lack the dynamics required to factor in complex scenarios.
A good cash forecasting model is more of a dynamic tool than a static report. It needs to be reviewed and adjusted on a regular rhythm so it can answer questions like:
- How will improving my collections effort impact my cash position?
- Can I afford to execute the "x" plan base on my position and assumptions?
- Are there cash pits in my operation that I can't see from the Profit and Loss Statement?
- How long can my business sustain with the current profit to cash conversion rate?
- Can I afford to expand my business?
- Do I need to make any decisions on management change based on my cash flow forecast?
So you can better navigate your business with confidence.
I've got a budget. Do I still need a cash flow forecasting model?
WE CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR FORECAST
CHOOSE YOUR PLAN
Try out our super light version of our cash forecasting template and see for yourself what information it'll provide you. Put your email address down and we'll send it straight away!