Know Where You'll Land
- Customizable model to verify all your assumptions
- Project your cash flow and profitability over the next 12 months
- Factor in the time of your invoice collection
- Factor in the time it takes to pay your bills
Here's Why Your Free Model Doesn't Work
Most templates you download from internet only factor in sales amount and expenditure - It's pure guessing.
A good cash forecasting model is dynamic and easily updated for changing situation. Every facet of your cash movement is elaborated and distilled down to the model. It can answer questions like:
- How efficient am I collecting my receivable?
- What’s the reasonable timeframe to collect my invoices (account receivables)? Am I collecting too slow?
- How much expenses do I expect to pay next month?
- How long can my business sustain if there’s no new revenue coming in?
- Can I afford to expand my business?
- Can I afford to bring in more people? How would that affect my cash flow? What’s my expectation to see the money I spent to return?
So you can better navigate your business and make informed decision based on it.
I've budgeted everything. Do I still need a cash forecasting model?
3 STEPS AWAY FROM CLARITY
CHOOSE YOUR PLAN
Still Not Convinced?
Sign up for our light version and see for yourself.